- Division Product
- Units: Product, UI/UX/UR
- Division Technology
- Units: Shop Engineering, Quality Engineering, Architecture, Operations, Tools Engineering
- Division Data
- Units: Data Analytics-/Science Unit, Digital Analytics & Measurement Unit, Data Engineering Unit, Business Intelligence Unit
- Division Organization
- Units: People & Culture, Agile Coaching, Organizational Development
- Division Finance
- Units: Finance, Business Administration, Office
Divisions are areas covering a broader, more general topic. Each division is led by a director and consists of multiple units.
Current divisions are product, technology, data, organization, finance.
Your unit is your home base and lives within a division. A unit has a lead that takes care of disciplinary topics and the technical direction of the unit. Units from similar areas report to a director to provide a scalable structure.
Some units are already large enough to have their own lead persons. There might be different factors to be taken into account when creating a new lead role for a unit:
- the amount of team members working in a unit
- the complexity of the topic a unit covers
- how the unit has grown over the years Small units might still be led by the director of the unit's division.