Our roles at thomann.io are clustered in different units. Each unit provides different roles. They all assembly in product teams, service teams, or communities. Each team has free choice about their means of work and process frameworks, as long as they contribute value for our customers in regular, short iterations.
Units from similar areas are organized into circles to provide a scalable structure. Their lead people either report directly to our CDO (chief digital officer) or to one of the circle leads. The managing director of thomann.io reports to our CDO.
- Chief digital officer: Dr. Christian Maaß
- BizAd & finance lead: Meike Langer
- Managing director thomann.io & product manager lead: Jöran Eitel (leads product circle)
- Product lead: Jöran Eitel
- Design lead: Fabian Truxius
- Engineering lead: Daniel Hauck (leads tech circle)
- Operations lead: Stefan Stammler
- Other areas: quality engineering, architecture
- Data lead: Arman Savuk (leads data circle)
- Culture lead: Ralph Cibis (leads culture circle)
- Recruiting lead: tba
- Lead agile coach: Dominic Burucker
thomann.io itself integrates into Thomann Universe just as any other department would. thomann.io functions as Thomann’s tech and data department.
Besides us, there are many other departments, e.g. marketing, logistics, purchase management, sales, customer care, hr, audio professional, etc.